Showing all 6 results
Dapoxetine is a medicine widely used for the treatment of Premature ejaculation. People buy Dapoxetine online to treat their premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a type of erectile dysfunction problem in men. When a man experiences orgasm and ejaculates his sperm earlier than desired by either himself or his partner we can say that without satisfaction during sexual activity. In this generation, it’s a common problem between the ages of 18 to 60. Almost 20 to 30 percent of men are affected by this disorder.
But if it is not treated, your life may experience some relationship problems, Depression, and emotional stress. Dapoxetine is a type of medicine that works by blocking the serotonin transporter that increases the activity of serotonin at the post-synapse cleft. As a result, It helps you get more out of your sex life by increasing the duration of time it takes to ejaculate and giving you more control over when you do it.
Management and Treatment
There are many ways to treat early ejaculation, depending on what’s causing it. Behavior therapy, counseling, and medication are some of the most common treatments. Usually, the first step is to treat the underlying cause of early ejaculation with behavior therapy or counseling to help manage emotional issues, performance anxiety, or other stress that could be causing it. It’s common to try multiple treatments at once for better results. Here we are mentioning some type of treatment for premature ejaculation.
The treatment of early ejaculation is through medication. There are many medicines to treat this. One of the medicines is Dapoxetine can help slow down the time it takes to ejaculate and give you more control over it. Dapoxetin increases the amount of serotonin in the brain, which prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse and improves sexual performance control.
This can help ease any frustration or fear of quick ejaculation. If you’re 18 to 60 years old and dealing with premature ejaculation, Medication for erectile dysfunction is also one of the problems of early ejaculation. To treat this you can try taking erectile dysfunction medication. It’s beneficial for men to maintain proper erections.
Causes of Premature ejaculation
Premature ejaculation can happen between the ages of 18 and 60. You can see the first symptoms of PE when you have your first experience of sexual activity, and they may recur or be repeated later in life and with different partners.
Sometimes, a low amount of serotonin can decrease the timing of ejaculation. Serotonin is a natural substance of the human body. Serotonin plays a role in our body by regulating mood, emotions, sleep, and sexual desire in the brain. A high amount of serotonin can increase the timing of ejaculation.
Human psychological issues have reasons for early ejaculation during sexual activity. When you feel stressed or have any relationship problems, sometimes the main reason is a lack of confidence or too much excitement for sexual stimulation. When you take dapoxetine medicine, it helps to increase the timing of ejaculation and confidence too.
Physical factors can also play an important part in premature ejaculation. If you have an erectile dysfunction problem, you may have problems maintaining an erection during sexual stimulation, so you may experience clogging before your erection has fully dissipated.
Benefits of using dapoxetine medicine
- Prematurely ejaculating is when you’re not getting enough sexual stimulation and you end up easily dropping your semon without satisfying you with your partner. Daproxetine is an over-the-counter medicine that is used to treat Premature Ejaculation. When we take dapoxetine it helps our body to increase the timing of ED during sexual activity. It works in the body by increasing the amount of serotonin in the brain. This increases the latency of ejaculation.
- This can help ease any frustration or fear of quick ejaculation. PE can be a very uncomfortable experience for you and your partner. And using dapoxetine may be the most common side effect of dapoxetine is erectile dysfunction, which is when it’s hard to get or maintain an erection.
- Dapoxetine is a prescription medicine always consult with your doctors before taking this medicine. Do not take an extra dose within 24 hours, as this medicine is for premature ejaculation so take it when you need to increase the time.
Interaction of Dapoxetine
- Usually, all medicine interacts with other medicines but mixed medicine interaction sometimes may have dangerous effects. Sometimes taking medicine with other medicines can be beneficial.
- Dapoxetine can interact with alcohol. Avoid using Dapoxetine when you drink alcohol. It can increase your chances of passing out.
- Dapoxtine also can interact with disease If you have conditions such as depression and glaucoma as well as liver disorders Dapoxtine can interact with these diseases. Avoid using Dapoxetine with this condition.
- When you take a Dapoxetine tablet don’t take any herbal medicine to treat your anxiety. Avoid using grapefruit while taking Dapoxetine tablets within 24 hours.
Avoid Using Dapoxetine
- Dapoxetine tablets should not taken when you have severe liver problems. In this situation, if you are taking dapoxetine tablets to treat Premature ejaculation please consult from doctor regarding liver or any other disease you have.
- Avoid using Dapoxetine you take Dapoxetine tablets avoid working like driving or operating any type of machine because it may cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- It is important to be aware that dapoxetine can lead to orthostatic hypertension. An Orthostatic Hypertension is a decrease in blood pressure. It can make you feel faint or dizzy, especially when trying to stand up from a seated or lying position.
Effects of Dapoxetine Medicine
Most medicines have some side effects that come with them, but not everyone gets them. Dapoxetine has Physical, chemical, and emotional/psychological causes. list some of the more common side effects associated with dapoxetine. If you want to read the full list of causes it is in the package leaflet you get with your meds. Most of these side effects will disappear as your body gets used to the new medication, but if any of them keep coming or become more serious, it’s important to talk to your doctor. Here are some common side effects of dapoxetine medicine which may happen to you.
- Feeling dizzy
- Erection problems
- Kidney and stomach damage
Dosage of Dapoxetine medicine
- When you start taking dapoxetine medicine for the treatment of premature ejaculation you should take concern from the doctor and read carefully the information leaflet which is printed inside the pack or your doctor prescribes.
- If you are in the initial stage try to treat PE with dapoxetine medicine. The Recommended dose is 30 mg taken one hour before having sexual activity. You can take it with water as you do with all medicines. And if you want to increase the medicine first consult with the doctor and then increase to 60 mg. Make sure you are concerned by the doctor before increasing the dosage.
- Taking dapoxetine medicine may be bitter. You can take it directly by mouth Instead of chewing or waiting to melt. Don’t take more than 1 tablet of dapoxetine in a day – it’s not meant to be taken every day. Take it before you plan to have sexual activity.
Q. Is Dapoxetine a prescription medicine?
Ans. Yes! Dapoxetine is a prescription medicine. When you feel you may have Premature ejaculation then consult with the doctor whether this medicine is good for you or not.
Q. What are the common side effects of dapoxetine?
Ans. Some of the common side effects associated with dapoxetine are Nausea, Vomiting, diarrhea, Feeling Dizziness, and some other side effects.
Q. How long does dapoxetine make you last?
Ans. Dapoxetine works fast, so it’s taken when you expect to have sex, not every day. It needs to be taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity.
Q. Can I Use Dapoxetine for Anxiety?
Ans. Dapoxetine medicine use of it is only for the management of premature ejaculation in men, and not for the treatment of anxiety or depression.
Q. Is 30 mg of dapoxetine enough?
Ans. Yes! 30 mg of dapoxetine is enough before having sex. But always use a doctor’s prescription or medicine leaflets.